Okay, Violet is officially my best eater yet. When she was born, she weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. Today at her two week check up she was 8 lbs. 15 oz.!!! That's nearly a pound and half in two weeks! Weigh to go, Vi! ha. ha.
Conversation between Elsie and I while feeding Violet this afternoon. Elsie was asking me to do something for her.
Elsie: Come with me!
Me: I can't sweetheart. I'm feeding Violet.
Elsie: She's done.
Me: No, she's not. She's eating.
Elsie: She's done. Go put her in her crib.
Me: No, honey. I'm feeding Violet. She's not done.
Elsie: You go put her on your bed.
Me: Sweetie, I'm feeding Violet. She's hungry.
Elsie: She's done. Where's my daddy? I want my daddy to come home and hold me and jump on the trampoline.
Needless to say, I think Elsie was feeling a little neglected today . . .
3 comments:
I had an eight year old cousin of Mike's come up to me while I was feeding Addison during Christmas.
"What are you doing?"
-Feeding Addison
"How?"
-Just like cows feed their babies
"Does it hurt"
-Yep
"Hmm"
She still didn't get it. A week later I saw her again and "What is she doing under there?"
Way to go Violet!! :) Elsie is so cute! What a funny conversation!
Ah! the joys of nursing...
Post a Comment