1. Since my last post, the remainder of the week has gone considerably better. :) It's amazing what a little attitude adjustment can do. :)
2. I have not changed a diaper in more than a month! That is something to celebrate! This is obviously something that is soon coming to an end, but I don't think we've gone this long without changing diapers since Hazel was born!!!
3. We've even seen the sunshine a few times this week. The girls were able to play outside with friends yesterday for several hours. It was wonderful! And even though it snowed last night, it's all but melted what it put down. Spring will come.
4. I have less than a week until my due date! Even though the last two weeks have dragged on a bit, I can't believe how fast this pregnancy really has gone by. I'd really like to have this baby this weekend, but if that is not the case, the end is definitely in sight.
5. Babies. I love my new babies. I'm so excited to bring a new one into our lives. I can most assuredly say that I am not really a baby person. I never really enjoyed babysitting -- I still don't "love" babysitting other people's children (if I don't know the parents fairly well). I love my nieces and nephews. I love my friend's children. They could live here all day, but I definitely am not the kind of person that would ever want to run a daycare. :) I don't swoon over every baby that I see. BUT MY babies? That's another matter entirely. :) I'm so excited to bring home this little baby. To wrap her up and snuggle her. To give her baths and scrub her little hair with baby soap ----- speaking of which, I don't have any baby soap . . . hmmm. I can't believe how much our lives are about to change - again. And I know that when they do, I won't be able to remember it being any other way. I won't be able to remember life without her in it. I'm really looking forward to all that the next week (hopefully the next week) will bring. :)
6 comments:
woo hoo. It's a great week for sure! :)
I say a month with no diapers is a HUGE accomplishment!!! ENJOY it while it lasts. :)
you want to know what's funny? i think i am probably almost as excited as you are for this baby! (okay, i know you're more excited, but i'm just saying.) i check FB every day and if you haven't posted something in a while i think, THIS IS IT. SHE IS NOT UPDATING HER STATUS BECAUSE SHE IS IN THE HOSPITAL!!!
can you email me your address? your baby gift is going to be on its way in the next couple of days.
love you and thank you for all of your nice comments on my blog...i look forward to each one!
I totally agree on not LOVING other peoples baby's but my OWN.....nothing else like it!
I can't wait to hear that she has arrived. You have the most beautiful girls. I am excited.
I can't wait to hear about beautiful chicky #4!!! Keep me posted =)
Hmmm... I am behind. Welcome to changing another bottom again. But little Violet's bum is infinitly better than a two year olds! You're awesome!
Post a Comment