Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Dino Finder

Nels started a new tradition on Hazel's last birthday, and Lilie has been looking forward for six months to making a movie of her very own with her daddy! It makes me so happy to hear them collaborating together and planning their "shots". :) So glad that he's willing to do such a special thing for his girls. - Something that they will love and enjoy for a very long time.



Not entirely sure why Lilie's hair didn't get fixed before her close-ups :) but she's adorable, even behind her stray hair! :)

9 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Ok, seriously, so cool.

Alyssa said...

Seriously, that was the best "youtube" video i have seen in months and months. The last one was Hazel's birthday!! Man- soo cool!

Darcie said...

That was great!! You have very talented girls. Callie wanted to watch it over and over. She loved it!! Congrats on the new babe!

Jandy Lou said...

Okay, that is so cool. Good for Nels for being active with his girls...this is something they will remember for a very long time and they can show their children...so fun! thanks for coming over...Daeson loved having that many people to play with at a time! I felt bad after you left, I should have, if I was using my brain...asked if you wanted me to watch the girls while you went to JoAnn's. But, I really enjoyed our visit. We should do it way more. I enjoy reading our blog, too. You are so honest and you express yourself so well. I feel like I am talking to you as I read it! Have a super fab friday and we will see you soon...

ClancyPants said...

OH MAN!!! I LOVE IT! Rohan, too, has asked to watch this over and over. And I love that Lilie's hair didn't get "fixed" before her close ups!! It adds to the whole "Dinosaur hunter" theme... kindof like a real archaeologist! Nels is so very talented! (I would love to post this to my blog because it's so cute! Would that bother you?)

Hope you're doing great! And you better not have gone to the library yesterday with your girls! Drop them off with me, please! Hurry before I have my own new baby! (although at this point, it feels like that might just never happen...)

Thomas Family said...

What an awesome tradition. Zina loved watching it! Those movies will be such great keepsakes! (your girls are ADORABLE!)

siddoway said...

okay since we have watched the video maybe 10 times in a row I thought we would comment! Paige is in love with this. everytime lilie looks for the dino bones paige is in suspense and says, "not in there, no in there" and then she celebrates when she finds them. you might have a business on your hands. moms would pay to have something like this done for there kids. I know I would. =)

Amber said...

AWESOME! I love it! I love Lilie's messy hair, I love their sweet voices, I love that Hazel is missing her two front teeth, I love that Nels does this with his little ladies. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

Mark showed me this the other day and I love it!! The boys just watched it with me and now they want to do a movie with Nels!:) I'm sure that would be loads of fun and a bit crazy!! Hehe. I love the part where Lilie says, "What was that noise?" SO CUTE!!:) Great job Nels!