This is what happens when you are not tired . . . apparently.I am home from church today with Hazel and Elsie. I have subsequently "wasted" away my time blog-hopping and blog posting. Elsie has been sleeping and Hazel, in obvious boredom has spent the past two hours alternately standing at my side looking at blogs with me and kneeling on the chair next to me --- just staring at me. Amazed that if she stares into my eyes, she can see the computer screen. :) "Mom, I can see it in your eyes -- that's how you see it, huh? If I couldn't see it in your eyes, then your eyes wouldn't work, huh?" :)
I finally told her to go lay down, or at least stop staring at me -- as it makes me feel weird to be stared at - staring at my eyes. She informed me that she was not tired. That she didn't need to take a nap today. She's NOT tired.
Apparently.
3 comments:
Hey! I work M-F 8-5, but it's pretty flexible...if I want to go home early, I do...if I want to take a long lunch and not go back till 'tomorrow', i do...as long as my work is done!!! But I usually find something to do to get in my 40 hours. Call me - do you have my number?
Your bathroom looks awesome as well as your chair! Do you want to come and do my house next? I have two ugly chairs that definately need new covers and my whole house needs painted! Up to the job?
Wow, Rachel! That chair is amazing! Want to help us re-do our chair? It is awesome. And you bathroom looks great, too! When are we ever going to get together again? We are WAY overdue for a visit.
Post a Comment