Just as a little update on my pre-partum psychosis, Nels isn't abandoning me this weekend anymore. :) Poor Nels, he really wanted to go, but I think he would feel worse leaving and missing the birth of our little onion! :) That being said, now she won't come until her due date, you know? If he had left, she probably would have been here within hours! Hmmm....I wonder if it's too late to call his boss back...lol!
Also, just so you know, the Lord really is merciful...even to crazy people. If I can calm down enough to feel it. He really is there to let you know that everything will be as he wills it and to stop worrying. My only problem is "letting" him be in control - I mean, I really want her here now, right? So what if His will is for her to come in 3 weeks???
(((Deep Breath))) Everything will be fine. She'll probably come in a month.
3 comments:
Rachel, I think everyone feels the same anxiety when you get so close to the due date and just wait, and wait and wait. I can't wait to see pictures of your blooming onion!
Amber
props to necro for staying home. and even if you don't give birth, he needs to give some relief to his 9 MONTH PREGNANT WIFE!! no i know that nels is a good hubby to you, i'm just glad that he has yet again proven why. and i think hazel named her an onion because she knew that elsie would probably produce some tears out of you two when she finally emerges!
yes little lady, you are supposed to copy the "tagged" questionaire and fill them out so we can get to know more about you. do it before those contractions produce a baby! it's fart time!
Post a Comment