You know, I was just looking through some old photos of ours today and came across some of my very favorites of my best friend. This one here depicts exactly one of the biggest reasons why I love him so much! He is always ready to make me laugh. He is just so fun and allows me to have fun and be a weirdo too. --- I guess that's the heart of it...he's a weirdo. How could I NOT be totally in love with him?
He takes care of me and takes care of his kids. He occasionally does the dishes and is always happy to take over being the "Boss" when I need him to. The other day, he came home from work to a messy house and crazy kids and a really fat and tired wife who had been running, running, running all day. I went and layed down on the bed...he made dinner for the girls, cleaned it up, got the girls in bed all by himself...while I fell asleep on the bed, not to be awakened until 8 the next morning. He really loves me. And I love him SO much. I have the best husband in the whole entire world.
He makes a lot of sacrifices for us too. For example: he's never gotten to be a touring rock-n-roll star, a long-haul truck driver, a famous actor, live as a vagabond traveling from hostel to hostel in Ireland and Europe, or spend the rest of his life making movies. I love this sweet guy who has given up so much to be my husband. What an amazing man!
I love him more than life and I'm so thankful that the Lord sent him to me.
4 comments:
What a cheese!!! I love the picture =) What a lucky girl you are.
Thanks for the chat and advice about potty training.
Amber
Hey Rachael
Do you remember me? It's Kristin Harker from Good 'ol Artco any way I got your blog sight off of the Straders and thought I'd take a peak I hope you don't mind. I cannot believe how big Hazel is and your two girls are sooo beautiful! It looks like you are expecting another, is that right? When are you due? Do you know if you are having a boy or girl this time? Well congrats! Your Family is beautiful.
Kristin
yeah, I guess nels is alright...Alma wanted to be a long haul truck driver too... can you imagine what that would be like?
Hey Chicks!
Remember us? The Bluths? I found your blog through the Owen's. I can't believe how big your kids are. I think the last time we saw you Lilie was just born!
Post a Comment