Tuesday, September 4, 2007

I'm SO mad!!!

So...I love cats, I love dogs. I have always been an animal lover and I'm sure I will be until the day that I die. I don't have a dog, because there's no way that I'm cleaning up poop in my backyard! Cats are pretty low maintainance, they take care of themselves...they're very independent creatures. If you look at my other posts, you'll see that picture of Lilie holding our new kitten, Toby, they are inseparable, both the girls love him and I could not imagine a more lovable "toy" for the girls. They think he is spectacular...and truth to tell, he's an amazingly patient cat. I've never seen an animal put up with so much. Lilie loves to tote him around with her. She slings him over her shoulder or carries him squeezed up tight to her chest. When she puts him down, she'll come to me and say, "I put Toby down so he can breathe."

He is truly a great cat...but so help me, if that damn cat ever poops on my floor again, I'll squeeze his little head off!

4 comments:

Wes Dyer said...

Oh my goodness. That cat better watch out! Rachel you make me laugh. =) Amber Dyer

Rachel Holloway said...

I randomly found your blog here and thought I would say hello! It sounds like you are doing well! :) I am glad you like pets....you can take care of all the ones I will NEVER have. :)

Sara : Confetti Sunshine said...

Oh that made me laugh!! What a funny little kitten! I'm sure I wouldn't be laughing if it was all over my carpet! And I am so glad you have a blog too... now, hopefully, i can talk everyone else onto blogs instead of myspace...

Davis Family said...

Rachel!! I saw your link on the Owen's blog and had to say hello! I can't believe your growing family! Hazel and Lilie are so dang cute and soo big! I'm excited that you are having another...can't wait to see pics! Keep in touch!