Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A Short List

I'm ALIVE!!!!!

and actually thriving --- even if my blog isn't. :)


A few things in list form:

  • We spent the entire month of June driving 3000+ miles all over Idaho and Utah. It was a wonderful time. I will post some pics . . . next week.
  • Summer is here in Sandpoint and we are loving the beach. Glorious summers in Sandpoint!
  • We may be moving (in town) again. The owner of our home *may* be in the process of selling. That thought makes me kinda want to cry . . . but I'm not going to. I will be excited for whatever comes our way.
  • While in Utah, I was able to attend the temple. First time I've attended without some kind of serious time constraints in a LONG LONG time. It was marvelous and I can say without hesitation that the Lord hears and answers our prayers. I feel better than I have in quite some time.
  • Took the girls to their first ever play last weekend, "The Wizard of Oz". They thought is was magical and it made my heart explode to see them so happy. 
  • I'm going to sell my fish. Having too much of a good time keeping everyone else alive . . . something's gotta give.
  • Instead I've developed a new-found love of non-fiction . . . Who knew?! Non fiction can be both thought provoking AND hilarious! I'm growing up!
  • Two reasons why I love my husband: A) he talks in his sleep and B) he has the most perfect back-scratching-fingernails in the whole world.
That is all.

4 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Love it. Love you. I will blog again soon! When I am home again - hope all goes well with your "maybe" move. :)

Deanna said...

I have missed your posts!!! Yay for a fun month of driving! You're AMAZING!

Amber said...

Summer is the best! I want a list of your favorite reads :). Love you!

Amber said...

Summer is the best! I want a list of your favorite reads :). Love you!