Friday, July 19, 2013

I Love to See the Temple

This last weekend I had the beautiful opportunity to attend the sealing of my dear friends, the Jones.


Stefanie has been my friend for more than seven years now. She has been there for me every time I have needed her. She has been one of the truest examples of a Christ-like friend I've ever had.

Almost two years ago she made the decision to be baptized and she and her family have spent the time since preparing to go to the temple together. It was one of the most beautiful experiences of my life to be able to be there as they knelt around the altar with their four children and were sealed together for time and all eternity.

Stefanie, Madison, Wyatt, Jason, Abigail, Isabella
Such a beautiful family!

The Joneses with "their" missionary.

Stefanie and Jason
Jason is so excited to have "another" anniversary. :)



I truly believe that one of the most precious blessings that the Lord gives to His children is that of friendship. The right friends, in the right place, at the right time. They teach us and act as His hands. In all of my adult life, I've never had the chance to live close to my family, but over and over again I have been blessed with just the right people coming into my life - always at a time when they were needed in exactly the way that they could give.

Over the years Stefanie has been like a sister to me, always there for me when I've needed a shoulder to cry on or an extra set of hands. She has given me so much and I feel so blessed to have been able to be there with her through this journey --- and through all of the fun adventures that lie ahead!

I love you, Stef!

2 comments:

Perry's said...

what an awesome adventure. I am glad you were there with her.

Amber said...

I know what you mean about those friends. Beautifully written. I am so glad you made it.