Nels rules. And you are so cute, Rancher. I love you.
My favorite part was Lillie, fierce little Lillie, and her trepidation as she ventured on to the bridge. You could see her hesitate. And then, when she was back onto the stairs, she turned around and gave the bridge a look that said that she took it personal, the instability. You could feel her relief to be back on that more solid structure. She's so awesome.
LOL! I love Hazel and Lillie clinging to one another as they cross the bridge and loks of complete hesitation. Super cool video! WE must go on an adventure and have Nels document it =). LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
4 comments:
loved it!!! watched it from your facebook,...so fun!!
Nels rules. And you are so cute, Rancher. I love you.
My favorite part was Lillie, fierce little Lillie, and her trepidation as she ventured on to the bridge. You could see her hesitate. And then, when she was back onto the stairs, she turned around and gave the bridge a look that said that she took it personal, the instability. You could feel her relief to be back on that more solid structure. She's so awesome.
so cool!! go niels chique, with your go pro you butt hoile!! {as ben would say} i loved that your older girls held hands. that is the best.
rachel, you are a beauty, even when you're making silly faces.
and,
I WANT TO GO THERE! it looks so beautiful!
LOL! I love Hazel and Lillie clinging to one another as they cross the bridge and loks of complete hesitation. Super cool video! WE must go on an adventure and have Nels document it =). LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
Post a Comment