Thursday, March 1, 2012

Day 7 - Fruit

Last Christmas my sweet Mama gave me this lovely, white fruit bowl.

I love it. I love having fresh fruit sitting out as a snack.

The last couple of weeks have been rough; we've all been so sick.


I looked over to my fruit bowl this morning and laughed at what it has transformed into.

Move aside oranges, you've been replaced with Cepacol and Ibuprofen, eye drops, Tylenol, Robitussin, and Benadryl! :)

Sad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a related note, we are all seemingly on the mend. I'm so thankful. Nels is still feeling pretty cruddy, but at least the kids are getting much better and I never got full-blown mastitis - thanks to Vitamins C and D. This is a nasty, nasty bug going around this year!

On a separate note, TOMORROW IS MOVING DAY!!! I'm so excited!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for moving day!!:) Good luck!

Amber said...

I am so excited for you and anxious to come visit you!

Deanna said...

That went fast!!! We're looking at 3 more houses tomorrow!!! I hope we're not far behind you!!!

Alisha said...

Totally giggled at this one because this is what always happens to my fruit bowls! They get filled with other "essentials!" LOL