My heart is so full.
Tonight I feel like I've caught a glimpse of heaven.
My life is perfect.
As I watched my little family tonight eating birthday cake, playing together, laughing together -- it occurred to be SO POWERFULLY that my life will never be better than it is today.
No amount of growing up or money or status or anything else will bring me more happiness than I have in my life right now.
Heaven is here and now. Just as it is right now.
And it can be tomorrow and the next day and the next. I don't need to wait for anything else. I am happy.
It's my Violet's birthday today. Tonight I feel sorry for anyone who doesn't have a two year old in their life.
I'll record more about my V-V when I have an Internet connection, but I just wanted to remember my feelings tonight.


2 comments:
Well said. :)
CUTE pictures!! 2 year olds are fun!:)
Post a Comment