Man. Bad habits?
I could make this a long one, but instead I'm going to share two of them that don't require me to move from my bed.
First. My nails. I bite them. I hate that I do, but in nearly thirty years, that still hasn't stopped me from doing it.
--- Except during my last two pregnancies. which gives me the excuse that maybe I just bite my nails because they are so thin and break so easily regularly. Whatev. I'm gonna take whatever excuse I can.
Normally I would post my ugly nails photo here, but since I'm blogging from my phone (and will be until our Internet gets connected next week), that is not an option.
Second bad habit I'm going to post is {***drumroll***} nursing Clara in my bed. Don't worry. No explicit photos. :)
We start out good each night, but when she wakes up, it's so easy to just lay her down in my warm bed with me to feed her. Then we both fall asleep and I sleep uncomfortably until the morning.
If I'd just stay awake and put her back in her bed when she's finished, we'd both sleep better, longer, and happier - but I usually don't.
Speaking of sleeping, I'd just like to say, it is now 11:45 AM and I have yet to emerge from my bed. Clara and I have been snoozing and bumming around the Internet while Nels kindly offered to go back over to the apartment this morning and finish up the rest of the packing and much of the cleaning.
He is going to Heaven for sure.



3 comments:
You are awesome bad habits and all! I am glad you had a nice relaxing morning!
Shame, Shame!! LOL!! Love it!!!
Your nails look great. Grandma Merkley used to always tell me that if I eat my fingernails it would grow fingernails in my stomach
Post a Comment