We are here! I am so happy!!!
This afternoon I decided to drive past the house that we were scheduled to move into on Friday. Because I'm compulsive like that. As I did so, I has an epiphany. "why not move in tonight?"
So I called the property manager and then we did. There is still some stuff at the apartment, and I'm sure I'll spend most of the day there tomorrow cleaning, but all the big stuff is here - thanks to Nels and his super human coworkers, Gabe and Kent.
In other news, Clara had a checkup today and she is in the 90th percentile on her height, 27 inches. 25th in weight, 14 lbs. 13 oz. Tall and thin.
Dear Clara,
I love you desperately. You are calm and sweet and adorable. Even at one in the morning. But for goodness sake, lady. GO TO SLEEP NOW.
Love,
Your Tired Mama

6 comments:
YEAH!!! So excited for you!!! Can't wait to see more of it!!
That's so exciting!! I hope you get some sleep!!:) Good luck with unpacking and getting settled!!
=) I love your note to Clara. YIPEE! for you! I am so happy for you!
SOOOOOOOOOO excited for you!!! :)
woo hoo!!! i bet you're having such a great time in your new casa! even if cute clara is keeping you awake. it's better than being awake in a cramped apartment, right? ;) post pictures when you're settled!
Yay! how exciting to be in your new house! Getting settle will be a while I'm sure but to have more space will be so nice! We'll get in touch soon, and have to come out and see it. The weather is getting nicer so we'll have to let the kids get out and play.
Post a Comment