I was just going to write about how much I love lazy Saturday mornings.
How much I love that with our east-facing windows, the sun comes shining so beautifully into our bedroom in the morning. With our yellow walls, to me, it's heavenly. (Nels would disagree...he's allergic to morning sunshine.)
And then I realized that this morning was the last lazy Saturday morning with the sun shining heavenly on my yellow bedroom walls that I will probably ever have in this home. And it's over. {tears}
I'm really glad that I captured a blurry, little glimpse of heaven this morning with the camera . . .






3 comments:
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful light! :) And beautiful, beautiful, beautiful wee ones.
She's a precious, just like the rest of your children. You did good Rachel and Nels! Way impressed with her arrival and how well you wrote about it, so glad she arrived safe and healthy! We will be thinking and praying about you with your exciting new life adventures. Enjoy!
Rachel...a part of you will remain in my heart forever. You are strong, you are amazing and you truly are a daughter of our Heavenly Father. You are a wonderful example to me and to my family. I could list a million wonderful things about you. You have helped me in so many ways. I will miss you. I will follow your blog closely. I am grateful to have known you and to have been able to rub shoulders with you. I know you are only 500 miles away, and I know you will be back to sign on your house when it sells, but with so many things happening I am sure it will be a quick visit back. I just love you and your family. I will miss little Elsie's smile when she says hi to me in the church halls. I will miss Hazel and Lillie's energy and enthusiasm. I will miss playing with Violet in the halls as she gives me a shy smile. You and Nels are so great! I love you and I am excited for your new changes, but a big part of my heart is sad to see you go. take care and please keep in touch!
Post a Comment