Saturday, August 13, 2011

HELP! us Sell our House


Hey all you ladies and gents out there!

Nels and I could use your help. After all, what's the point in having a blog if I can't call upon the services of those who I assist in wasting time everyday? {wink}

We need to sell our house. If any of you know of someone who is looking for a home in or around Idaho Falls, will you please direct them our way? We've currently got an add listed on Craigslist:

BEST HOUSE IN TOWN on Craigslist

I also made a blog site where I have a full photo tour of the home.

Blog Photo Tour and Info


Thanks, friends! We love you all.

3 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

facebooked it! :)

Abbey and Todd said...

Hey Rachel! I just saw your comment, and wasn't sure how/where to respond, so nevermind that this is kind of strange to respond here on your post that has nothing to do with childbirth!
I am hoping to go natural, actually! We are taking a "natural birth in the hospital" class, and I've recently been reading about hypnobirthing, which I like quite a bit (unfortunately they don't have any of those classes in our area). I have read some stuff by Ina May, and I do like a lot of it, although I will say that some of it is a little too out there for me (as are some things in hypnobirthing). I find myself in the middle of the spectrum between the extreme naturalists and the "induce me and give me an epidural now" so I'm just trying to find a balance that I am comfortable with! It's been interesting having Todd involved in this natural stuff, seeing as he is become a doctor :) But it's going well and he's very supportive. It's hard to know what to expect your first time, but we hope it all works out!
I hope it does for you too! Have any of your girls been natural before this? I can't believe you are having to do all this moving and everything right now, but congrats on the new job and we hope everything goes smoothly for you!

Amber said...

Beautiful blog. I just love your house.