That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. :)
Bwahahaha! Are you serious??? I Had NO idea you had the same problem as me. *snicker* LOVE IT!
What a sweet picture. I love it. Yeah for little Vi walking, so early! Yeah for clean mouths =).
That is SO funny. Thank you for sharing.
That is so cute! I am sorry I did not get back with you...I would love you to come and visit sometime...anytime you want. just pop over.
Holy smokes! Tell Violet it's okay if she slows down, just a little bit.But your girls have ALWAYS been over-acheivers and started doing things a bit earlier than others. ;)And aren't they so cute, too!
I love it Rach..and don't worry, it'll happen in my house to.
Oh my heck that is hilarious! :) By the way, your girls are darling, just like you!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh. :)
Bwahahaha! Are you serious??? I Had NO idea you had the same problem as me. *snicker* LOVE IT!
What a sweet picture. I love it. Yeah for little Vi walking, so early! Yeah for clean mouths =).
That is SO funny. Thank you for sharing.
That is so cute! I am sorry I did not get back with you...I would love you to come and visit sometime...anytime you want. just pop over.
Holy smokes! Tell Violet it's okay if she slows down, just a little bit.
But your girls have ALWAYS been over-acheivers and started doing things a bit earlier than others. ;)
And aren't they so cute, too!
I love it Rach..and don't worry, it'll happen in my house to.
Oh my heck that is hilarious! :) By the way, your girls are darling, just like you!
Post a Comment