. . . or so she calls herself.
She used to be Baby, but that role got confiscated three months ago. I was worried that the Baby would have a hard time giving up her spot. Much to my delight, she didn't! She absolutely adores her new roommate and sister. She loves being one of the Big Sisters.
In being hustled out of her previous spot, she quickly found a new one that fits her just as well. One that, even with four daughters, has amazingly never been claimed before.
A wonderful title that has no age or birth order prerequisites.
A wonderful title that has no age or birth order prerequisites.
~Princess~
Like any true princess, she is insistent that she wear her royal dress and shoes 90% of all waking hours. At nighttime, her dress is deftly confiscated retired to her mother's bedroom, awaiting Sleeping Beauty's rising. Alas, when her beautiful dress remains in her own bedroom, it is so irresistible that she can't help but undress from her nightclothes and adorn herself in it again. At which point she begins knocking on the door and royally declaring,
"The Princess, is done now. The Princess, is done."
Hence the need to remove it from her presence.
Like the Princess she is, she is also expert at getting her way. Especially with her daddy --- I mean Prince. She loves her Prince. (When he's not around, Lilie makes a good substitute.) When the Mother informs the Princess that she needs to do something, she sweetly responds,
"I won't."
M: "Elsie, you need to put the marbles away now."
Elsie, batting her eyes and smiling: "I won't."
When the Prince takes the Princess to the store with him, he decides that they need a treat. Walking down the candy aisle, she points to the dinner mints saying: "Dose is hot for my troat." As they keep walking, they pass some chocolates. "Dose is yummy for my troat." They come home with the chocolates.
My Princess is fun.
She has invented her own dance.
It goes a little something like this.
"Dancey,"
"Dancey,"
"Dance!"
My little Elsie is such a fun girl. She brings so much joy to her family with her SPICE. We all love our little sassy Princess.
This picture is titled,
"Elsie Marie Chick, will you please go NOW!"
{Is my reference lost on you? Then you should read more Dr. Seuss.}






2 comments:
CUTE!! Elsie is such a sweet little girl!! I love her princess dress and I can see why she wants to wear it all day and night! It would make me feel special too:) Hehe LOVE those pictures! Just adorable!!
Wow, kindergarten graduation. I forgot they have that! LOL How exciting and fun for Hazel. I'll probably forget to dress up Jonas next year too. I wouldn't worry too much:)
Not lost on me. I cannot believe how BIG she is. I am so excited to see you!
Post a Comment