Grandma Chick bought this book for my girls last year. It is SO cute! and I laugh every time we read/sing it. The whole book is to the tune of "It ain't gonna rain, no more, no more . . . "
It's cute. And it fits my kids . . .

Sidewalk chalk + gutter water makes amazing paint.
Over and out.





5 comments:
Bwahahahah! She is hilarious!
P.S. Your comment brought tears to my eyes...LOVE YOU! Thank you for helping me keep things in perspective. :)
Zina loves sidewalk chalk + water. I LOVE these pictures. You girls all have such unique personalities and I love how you capture them with words and pictures! What a perceptive Mom you are. :)
rach,
why oh why can't we live closer?? i love the last few posts. the pictures, the writing & learning more about each of your beautiful & fun girls.
i just feel like we are kindred spirits...i am diana & you are anne...i am the scar to your harry potter...i am the tweedledum to your tweedledee...the list goes on.
i love your bangs! m'lady i haven't seen a hairstyle yet that you haven't ROCKED. must be that lovely face of yours!
miss you muchly & am so glad your wonderful family is thriving.
HAHAHA!!! I was wondering what you were talking about the other day! Love these pictures! Lilie is such a cute and spunky girl!
And not a drop on her clothes. Love the last picture. She's full of creativity, like her mom.
Post a Comment