Nels finished up this video of my little newborn the other day and I thought I'd share. I'm so thankful to have such a talented husband!
Violet Chick is Here from Nels Chick on Vimeo.
Isn't she just adorable?! I think so too. :)
Also, when Violet was about a week old, our friend, Megan, came over and took pictures of our new addition. They turned out really wonderful. You should check them out.
Violet's Newborn Pics
So Tuesday evening, I started feeling really weird. Icky. Then later that night, I knew I was developing mastitis. Why, oh, why??? I really thought I was in the clear this time around. I've gotten it with each of my girls, but with as good and hearty an eater as Violet is, I was sure that this time would be different. I have taken it really pretty easy the past three weeks. I've only gone to a store -- or even out of the house (barring routine doctor visits) - a handful of times and my house and family can certainly attest to the laid-back demeanor I've adopted since her birth.
Nonetheless, I've been on antibiotics since yesterday morning and yet I'm still feeling pretty cruddy. Violet also doesn't seem to like my being ill very much and has seemed very uncomfortable today. I hope it's not the drugs making her feel poorly? Maybe she's just having a rough day? Truth to tell, Vi, so am I. I hope that's all it is.
Hopefully tomorrow I'll be on the up and up. Cause let's face it. As much as I like trying to sleep between doses of Ibuprofen and watching Mythbusters, after watching three straight seasons, I'm done. :)
10 comments:
Beautiful! Absolutely beautiful. :)
What beautiful pics! And the video is absolutely STUNNING! Seriously SOOOO impressed!
Hoping you get feeling better soon. That totally stinks to be under the weather, with mastitis nonetheless... and have kiddos to care for. :( FEEL BETTER!
I can not believe you have FOUR girls! How wonderful.
These videos you have of your kids that your hubby does are so priceless! I bet you are so grateful to have these. I was almost crying, newborns are truly beautiful and amazing things!
I hope you feel better soon, mastitis is the worst!
I loved the video and photos! The video was so sweet! It made me excited to have a baby again! I hope that you feel better soon!
I'm sorry about not feeling well. Also, Violet is beautiful and that video is amazing! Nels is so talented :)
I hope you get feeling better! :D
I was almost tempted to call you yesterday and play a big mean fat joke on you for april fools- but none the less. Kelly beat me to it- except for... Hers wasn't a joke! :D
Hope you are on the mend. Or are getting back there. If you need any good books, or movies- call me/email me. :D I'm happy to recommend.
That was truly a beautiful video. You are really talented Nels! Would you want to come down and take a video for our baby....say....December 5th?!
pretty special video. The kids just love watching the other two over and over. They were asking Lilie how the dinosaur got in your front yard.
Wow! Amazing video!! I almost started crying! I actually had tears in my eyes. I really want my little baby now, just like you have, but it's nice to watch things like this for now:) Thanks for sharing!!! I hope you're feeling better now!
Oh, this is so beautiful it makes me want to cry. Too sweet. Nels you are amazingly talented. I am incredibly impressed. Beautiful. Simply Beautiful.
Post a Comment