Can I just say, something was in the water last year! :) Off the top of my head, I can think of about 20 women that
I know that have either had a baby in the past two months or are due right now! HOLY COW! I've almost never been pregnant at the same time as very many other friends or acquaintances - a few here and there, but not TWENTY or more! Weird! Fun, but weird! How many more are out there?? How about you? Are you expecting? You probably are. LOL!
11 comments:
we have a joke at our house that tax returns are always happier when it's the year of a birth. LOL! Only because we have THREE december birthdays between the four of us....the boys and Ryan. Too bad we can't 'reap the benefits' in July! :)
I'm not (thank heavens). although tax season is coming up. in our house we joke that we can always count on tax season for ending up pregnant (hubby's a CPA & we hardly see him from Jan-April). Both of our boys were conceived during tax season & were both very unplanned. I'm sure hoping that 2010 tax season doesn't bring us another surprise. . . don't think I can handle another one right now.
You are not alone ... for sure =) I am not with child but I know about 7 people that are or that just recently had a baby. I guess that is what all the cool kids are doing these days. =) Can't wait to meet the new addition.
count me in, not til June though.
You're expecting, Michelle?! Are planning on expecting? :) Hey, I'd love to read your blog, but I need to be invited! rachelchick(at)gmail(dot)com
well not me... but my sister just had a baby, and andrea just had a baby, and lots of my friends are having/or have had babies... so i'm feeling kinda left out
i am so excited to see your little girl
Because you were the only one who commented on My blog about Hannah shoe. I did find it. It just all of a sudden showed up. It is funny how you can take your whole house apart looking for it. And when you are not looking for it. it just pops up. I am glad I didn't go buy a new pair
Okay, I never comment...I'm terrible. But I do read your blog and if I ever need a laugh I find your Bee movie and it does the trick!
PS- I'm expecting!
Congratulations, Kelly! I'm so excited for you! -- Hey, I'd love to be invited to read your blog. It would be fun to be able to catch up with you. -- I'm glad that you enjoy our "antics". :) They definitely keep life exciting! :)
I AM NOT!!!
Post a Comment