One of the many reasons that my family is RAD!!
Nels and the girls made this sweet movie (written by Hazel) for Hazel's birthday.
I love it!!! It makes me so happy! I love that Lilie says "perstac" instead of perfect. I love the say Hazel says "They went . . . to the JUNGLE!". And I love my little Monkey! I love that Nels wanted to give his big girl such a special birthday present!
6 comments:
That is the awesomest movie I have ever seen!!!! Seriously. Wow! I love story, I love Hazels voice as she narrates, I love the music, and the filming. Pure Awesomeness. =)
That is awesome!!!! What a talented Fam you have!!
That is so darn cute!!! When will we see it for sale??? Happy Birthday Hazel! I can't believe that you're so big!!!
We LOVED your movie Hazel!!! Karlie and Madilyn want to keep watching it over and over again!! So so so CUTE!! Way too go Nels on being such an awesome Dad to make you little girl her own movie! Happy Birthday Hazel!! We love you!!! PS - Karlie really wants to come visit you - let us know when a good time would be.
That is a pretty cute little monkey. I miss you guys.
this was so cute, Hazel is so talented! and so is your hubby :) By-the-way my kids made me play this three times in a row, they loved it! Funny kids!
Post a Comment