Monday, October 19, 2009

A Whole Clutch


"Did you know that here, chick is another word for girl??"

Nels was asked this on a regular basis while serving an LDS mission in Ireland. Ha ha.

Well what could be more fitting for a family with the last name of Chick to have a whole nest full of girls? :) I know that at the very least, my high school buddy, Todd, will send kudos up to the Lord for how very clever he thinks He is. :)

We are so excited to be able to welcome another little lady into our family in about 4 1/2 months! Can you believe it?! FOUR GIRLS!!!??? LOL! That is a lot of ladies!

I could say that I'm not excited for another head of hair to do each morning, but you know, I think that would be preferable to a bald child, don't you? ---- Right? I think so . . . . :)

We're all so excited to get to welcome another little personality into our family! I love being a mom!

11 comments:

lynsey said...

i've been anxiously awaiting to hear what you're having and am SOOOOO excited that you're getting another little chicky lady! you guys have the cutest girls on the planet and i can't WAIT to see this new little lady. congratulations, love ya!!!!

lynsey said...

ps-the other thing i cannot WAIT for?

hanging out at your house in about, oh, 17 years. seriously that is going to be a bucket full of fun! :)

Sara Newton said...

Um...well at least you kind of know how to deal with girls, right? I mean, four girls with loads of personality and fun times! Elsie needs a best friend...Hazel and Lily already have each other. Yay! I'm actually really excited for you to have another girl. We have some friends that have 4 little boys, maybe you should meet up.

Deanna said...

Congratulations! A whole clutch...you are so clever!

Thomas Family said...

Unbelievable! Congratulations - that is uber-exciting. :)

Lindsey and Brett said...

That's so cute and exciting! I don't think I ever congratulated you on the pregnancy... so a belated congratulations. And can I just say that I love that Nels has all daughters? Well, I said it, so there it is. Nels is just one of those guys that is so adorable with girls.

Alisha said...

Congrats! Girls look like so much fun! I love the little tie to Nel's mission!

ClancyPants said...

Congrats!!! You have the cutest little chicks on the planet... another little lady will be some boy's dream come true in about 20 years!

PS... they call girls Chicks here too! ;-)

Abbey and Todd said...

Well, of course your fate was sealed the moment you ceased being a Moon! Did you really expect anything different?! You know the Lord gives us these fun little "coincidences" to ensure our lives always have something than can make us grin.

Wendie said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you . . . and for our family. You're little chicks are darling.

Amber said...

Congratulations!!! I love your little chicky ladies! About the whole hair thing maybe you'll be lucky and she'll insist on doing her own hair =). LOL!