So . . .
Nels and I have exciting news! We are expecting our fourth little baby in March! We're excited to open our hearts and home to a new little Chick.
I figure it's time that I told everyone -- because apparently Hazel already is. Also, this may not be breaking news to most of my family anyway, as we aren't prone to keeping exciting secrets. ;)
------
In other news, this week I am looking forward to spending some sunny days in the warm pools of Arizona.
Nels and I FINALLY completed the majority of a project that has been waiting a year to be completed. The main body of our yard is now 98% covered with soft sod. -- Goodbye, dirt (read: rock-hard-clay) clods being piled up and smashed by my back door, later to be watered and turned into the most irresistible, gooey goop any Hazel or Lilie could get their little hands on.
Hazel started school last Monday and is LOVING it!
Lilie recently cut her toe open. Narrowly missing the chance for her second set of stitches by having a trained nurse (Grandma) close at hand to make homemade butterfly bandages and calm her skeptical mommy.
Elsie loves our new trampoline. She asks daily to go jump on our tlamline. :) She loves puzzles, helping mommy clean, and pretty much following me around. She has also recently developed an overactive possessiveness that makes me happy that this new baby didn't decide to come 7 months earlier. :)
-----
That's all for now. I promise, once I get back, to start updating all that's been happening for the past several months! :)
Also, for those of you who haven't yet seen Lilie's "Bee Movie", I thought you might enjoy this. :)
7 comments:
Congrats!! Hope things are going good! I absolutely loved the bee movie, I think that I would vote for it to win 10,000 on America's Funniest Videos!!
Congrats on the new baby!
Congrats and I love Lillie and her over-reactiveness!
The bee movie was great! It totally made me laugh! Congrats on the baby! Good luck!
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you! That is wonderful!
I laughed really hard while watching the Bee Movie. It's sad that her agony is our pleasure. :) Congrats on your spring Chick!!! Yay!
yaaaaaaaay! congratulations to our favorite people! and that video was HILARIOUS. i mean, seriously. can't stop laughing! that girl is so awesome.
i can't wait to hear what you're having! i know a boy would be so fun, but can you see him surviving in this sea of hilarious women? i bet he would make the best husband once you are all through with him! :)
we love you guys!
ps-i forgot to mention, that we do have plans this friday night that i forgot about. but are you still coming?
email me!
Post a Comment