She is still such an itty-bitty little thing --- a whopping 22 pounds, on a good day --- and loves to talk, talk, talk. She loves her Daddy with a tenacity that just shows how smart she is. - Having Daddy be your favorite person is about as useful as calling every older woman "Damma" (Grandma). When Nels is gone, even to work, she wanders the house saying over and over, "I miss my daddy."
She loves the "tlampline" and tomatoes and sticking things in her ears. She's very good about cleaning up and going to sleep. She doesn't think having a baby brudda or tis-ers (sister) sounds like a good idea.


Obviously she had been watching closely as I went down the hall wiping down doors and walls earlier in the day. LOL!
3 comments:
Ok, now I'm caught up! Super cute pictures, congrats on the new baby! and enjoy your time down here in AZ - it's freaking hot. We live kind of far from Gilbert - sad. We live kind of far from EVERYONE! Except Well's & Emily are moving here this fall and we are super excited about that. (oh - and Lilie's Bee Movie is hilariously sad)
What a great pic of Elsie on the "tlampline"! She's such a special, heart-string-pulling little girl! I wub her.
What a cutie!!! I love your little shadow too. Awesome picture!!!!
Post a Comment