Sunday, August 30, 2009

Mean Mom

So I just can't help myself. Nels is watching MMA and I'm going to post some more.

Last Monday was not only Hazel's first day of school,

(isn't she crazy adorable!?)

but also our SEVENTH anniversary! :) Hooray us! We decided to spend the day exploring some of the beautiful sights surrounding us, including Mesa Falls and Island Park.

As we rushed through the Upper Falls (because I was sure that I was going to get a ticket for not paying the $5 fee) we stopped at the drinking fountain.

I couldn't help myself. and I laugh SO HARD every time I watch it.



My sweet girls.





I don't know why Nels and I didn't manage to get a picture together on this little anniversary outing, but it's true. :( Oh well, my angel girls more than make up for it!

We had a great time fulfilling Lilie's only wish of the day - to throw rocks in the lake - and looking for camp spots for next year's Chick Reunion.

After finishing up with the water, we headed to Angler's Lodge for a "romantic" dinner by the river - complete with what Lilie was certain were dolphins in Henry's Fork. :)

It was a good day.

3 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

I laughed so hard at the video. LOVED IT! Happy late anniversary!

ClancyPants said...

Those pics of your girls are to die for! Such pretty children you make. :)

Amber said...

Happy anniversary!!! I love the pictures especially Lilie's sweet little pose. Too cute!