Well. At the request of my cousin, Amber, I am here to share with you a couple of little somethings that picked me up out of the dumps last weekend. :)
I am not, in general, a yard-saler. (Like my made up word?) I think yard sales are great, but . . . I usually sleep in. :) Plus, most of the time looking through other people's garbage can be a little tedious for me. Well, last weekend, I decided that I was in the mood. So I packed the kiddos into the car and headed out. We stopped at quite a few and didn't really find anything great until the drive home, when we took a wrong turn and found a big rummage sale at a local Christian church. Look what I found!
And this WAY cute yellow lamp!Now, they may not look like much to you, but FIRST of all - I got each of them for FIFTY CENTS (!!!!) and SECOND, I love them. They seriously made my day! Especially when I was feeling so down about the current state of my house. - They both need a little tweeking - like a new shade on the lamp and a frame for my painting - but I'm excited!
Anywho - aren't they cute?! How could you pass up TWO great things ---- FOR A DOLLAR!? :)
Anywho - aren't they cute?! How could you pass up TWO great things ---- FOR A DOLLAR!? :)

3 comments:
I love your awesome finds! That's so fun! I am a garage sale lover. I can't help it. The draw to find deals like this for a buck... it's too much for me to resist. :)
Glad you found something to brighten your day after your bummer-we-all-have-those-days day earlier! :) Love ya!
I love them!!! I am so happy for you!
I love them both. My fav is the lamp. I love the color.
Post a Comment