This afternoon Violet was in quite the mood.
The day was winding down and she was winding up! (We're really hoping that her glasses are coming in tomorrow!) She was starting to holler and carry on about various different things and finally settled on wanting her hair done. :)
Fabulous! Something that is actually possible!
So we headed into the bathroom where I brushed and then proceeded to begin pulling her hair into a ponytail.
No, Mommy. Higher!
Okay.
No. Mommy. HIGHer!
Like this?
No! Higher!
Where??
Right HERE! Pointing to her forehead.
Here? I ask, gathering up her bangs into a funny little ponytail.
NO! I DON'T WANT BABY HAIR!!!
Okay, okay! Where do you want it?
Like this! Holding her hands together high above her head.
Uh . . . all right . . . gathering her hair into a high ponytail.
NO! I want it like THIS! Again stretching her little hands high, high above her head.
*chuckling* Alrighty, Vi! Let's see what we can do here . . .
Apparently my Vi had a very specific idea of what she wanted her hair to look like and was very pleased with the end result.
BEHOLD! I give you the Truffula Hair!!!
Her frowny face that she gave me when I asked her to stop "painting" her hair all over so that I could take her picture. :)
And her adorable sister.
I love my girls so much! They keep me laughing ever single day.









3 comments:
Violet cracks me up! I love her, she's so fun. You'll look back at these days and smile.
Hilarious! Wilson giggled and said she looks like a who down in whoville. :) I love little people. :)
She is the coolest girl ever! Love the hair. I can't wait to see her in her little glasses--Bristol is so cute in hers. =)
Post a Comment