There are a great many people in the world more eloquent than I.
One of those people, I am so very blessed to call my dear friend.
Lynsey says it so perfectly, so beautifully, and so honestly.
I love her.
Finding the Worth of a Soul {on Mormon Feminism and wearing THOSE PANTS!!!}
and if you haven't any idea what pants she referring to:
MormonChildBride
1 comment:
this 'issue' is such a non issue. LOL! I agree with you 100%. :) I belong to an online forum where all of us are LDS and I cannot bring myself to comment, because nearly every woman is missing the point on this....and the avenue in which those participating are choosing to show their support (at church) seems....odd. I dunno....I don't speak eloquently at all, but I know what I know and I know what I feel. :) Love you!
Post a Comment