--- I am home from a week long trip to Utah and Idaho Falls. Sandpoint, Idaho Falls, Bountiful. All three places I would happily call home.
--- I am purposefully spending the day in my pajamas. Maybe I'll take a shower. Speaking of showers . . .
--- I have spent the past three weeks or so shampoo-free and using oil to wash my face. What? you say? Well, read more about what I've been doing here and here. I LOVE IT! My hair has not been this shiny, curled so easily, or been so happy in a long time. Also, (with the exception of last week when I was experimenting a little bit with the ratios of oils I was using) my skin hasn't looked so good and been so soft in years. Even Nels has noticed it. And Nels doesn't notice anything. :)
TODAY . . .
--- I fed my kids popcorn and pickles for lunch.
--- my kids have watched about 15 episodes of Dinosaur Train.
--- I am going to let the apartment stay messy and choose to complete a project instead.
--- I am going to plan and start several Christmas presents for my kids.
--- I'm not feeling stressed about what to do with our house in Idaho Falls. Frankly, I'm just all stressed - out about it. Not like "stressed out", but like just "stressed - out". Expended enough stress already to last a while.
--- I am so in love with my baby. And my other baby. And my other one and my other one and my other one. And my man. Man, that's a lot o' love.
--- I am thankful for things like heaters and yarn and crayons and the fact that "Grandma Moon's Chili" tastes even better for leftovers than it does on the day it's made. And let me tell you, it tastes good the first day, too.
--- I'm thankful for five kids that I have realized are the best travelers. Ever.
--- after spending nearly two full weeks apart, all the Chicks are back home together. But when we're apart, we like to keep in touch via texting and picture messaging. :)
![]() |
| How on earth did TWO people turn into so many? |
![]() |
| Nels feels awesome after traveling by train, plane, and automobile - all in one night. :) |
--- productivity is over-rated. And that's not meant to just be cliche. Sometimes some things just really are over-rated.
--- my baby has been smiling for several weeks. Cutest thing ever. Every time she wakes up she squeals and smiles. Happiness.
TODAY, I am happy. Life is good.






8 comments:
You inspire me. Truly inspire.
And I was saying never mind about the job thing, can't ignore the Holy Ghost yelling in your ear...just wish he had spoken up sooner or we had listened sooner?
Anyways. I need your post today. Thanks. I feel a feast of popcorn and pickles coming on for dinner tonight. :) I want to join your ranks. :)
i'm totally going to try out that hair thing!! i'm almost out of moroccan oil {sob!} and i can't afford any more of it. so i'm going to give this a go!
you are just beautiful, inside and out. and little clara belle melts my heart! she is perfect!
so glad you are happy. :)
I think I might try it too. Not to get real gross, but I have awful psoriasis issues and I wonder if this would help. Maybe my body is just angry with me ;) I'll let you know how it goes.
I am going to try it with my face and hair. Can't wait to see what it does. Thanks. I loved seeing you this last week. Your new little one is so cute. Love ya
Very intrigued about the hair and face thing! A little nervous but I'll give it a whirl~
I too am interested in this oil, hairwash bandwagon! It's so interesting...
So happy you had a good trip. So happy you're not loaded down with stress.
I love your take on things right now...love it!
YOU are awesome. I love that picture of you and your girls. WOW! You are beauties!
You have been very busy! I loved reading about the shampoo and face wash, too! Very interesting. It's a good way to build up your food storage, too. Less to store. Your family is so sweet and Clara is getting so big! I can't believe it.
Post a Comment