Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Conclusion

I've come to an important conclusion.

Riding my bike at 6 month pregnant, pulling a bike trailer with 65+ pounds of children, books, lunch, and gear - while also turning around every 20 feet to check on two little girls on their own bikes . . . .



. . . . for almost EIGHT MILES . . . .


. . . . is not nearly as exhausting as holding a crazy, squirmy, tired, 15 month-old at the library for an hour.

8 comments:

Sara Newton said...

L-O-V-E the do.

Deanna said...

So, SOOOOOOOOOO true!!!

This weekend I dared my little sister (18) to trade me bikes...with my three behind HER instead of ME...and she didn't even last a mile. That was on an 8-miler, too...but being pregnant is even MORE to rave about...I'm not there yet. LOL!

GO RACHEL!!! YOU ROCK!

ClancyPants said...

You go, Chickie... you're the man! No, not really. You're the WO-man!

Amber said...

YOU are awesome! I wish I could be there with you riding miles and miles with our kiddos. Good job on breaking the monotony.

Alisha said...

You are completely awesome!!! A true inspiration!!

Travis and Heather said...

Seriously, did you come straight from highest heaven? I needed so terribly to hear what you wrote. I feel like I am repeatedly hitting my head against the door by trying to carrying on my 2 kid lifestyle. It simply will not work and I need to accept and learn the daggum lesson already. It is so hard to find something to cut out!But I've gotta do it!
The only reason I haven't cut blogging out is because of wonderful comments like yours that shine like sun on a dreary day.
Thank you for your wisdom and keep it coming. It helps me hone in and find that lost chi.

The Moore Family: said...

I love Violets hair! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Lindsey and Brett said...

High-larious! You are a wonderwoman for doing both of those things!