The past two days have been SO cold! -3* yesterday and -18* this morning. Because of the weather, plus wind chill, Hazel's school has been closed the last two mornings. This morning I was relieved at first, nice to not have to get her out the door, but afterward I was kind of frustrated. I knew from yesterday that it's a little difficult to entertain her all day with no Lilie. :)
When I got home from dropping Lilie off at her school, Violet was awake, but when I opened her door to get her, I realized that she'd puked.
But guess what?! I didn't have to clean it! Those sweet little ladies (Hazel and Elsie) were able to be bribed into cleaning it up themselves!!!
They really must think their daddy is the coolest, because lunch with him was enough to convince them to clean puke! :)
Nels, you are loved!!!
3 comments:
That is so funny! Maybe I should try that with my kids! Bribery is always a good incentive at this house!
haha. Now THAT is smart thinking! lol
Welcome to a Wisconsin winter...seriously, except we don't get out of school. Although they won't let the kids play outside if it is -5, isn't that thoughtful of them. Can't believe they cleaned up the puke, I wouldn't have unless it was for a purse... I love and miss you!!
Post a Comment