Ah. Home again.
Do you ever really feel ready to leave your vacation? To leave the beach? The hotel suite where someone else comes to make the beds and wash the towels and clean the bathroom? No one has to go to work or even think about it. {{sigh}}
We pulled in this morning at about 3:45 am. Our lovely house welcoming us home. But it was cold in our little Idaho house. And the heater hadn't been turned on in the past 3? 4? months. The air filter HAD to be replaced before we could fire that baby up. Off Nels went to Walmart at 4:00 in the morning, after driving 650 miles, through four states, to by a filter. What a man. :)
The day has been spent sleeping and watching movies. Not the most worshipful way to spend a Sunday, but certainly a day of Rest and Gratitude.
Oh, I love my family. What a fabulous week it's been! Lots of fun and adventures. :) Man. I think I could LIVE on VACATION.
4 comments:
Welcome home. I missed you. An odd thing since I haven't seen you for a really really long time.
Hope you took lots of pictures... can't wait to hear all about your trip!
I am not sure HOW I am not friends with you on FB anymore. ...but You should TOTALLY come over tomorrow!!! Bring your little chickidees, too. :) THe necklace is super easy. :)
I am glad you are back. Thank you for the offer with the mirrors. I need to redo my kids' rooms first, but I will definitely take you up on the help with painting. I have tow rooms to revamp! After that, if I still have time, Troy said I could tear out the mirrors!!! Good bye ugly living room!!!!! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment