1. I think it's fabulous that . . . although I feel overwhelmed by the mess right now, I know that tomorrow morning, it won't take as long to clean up as it currently feels. :)
2. I am finally getting around to a project that has been two years in the making . . . and one of the easiest that I come up with. I am finally going to make a curtain to hang over our doorless closet. When I had thrown out the black, painted, peeling, metal, floor to ceiling closet doors that originally hung on the closets, I had envisioned quickly building a header and getting REAL doors. That was a while ago. I'm ready to settle for just some good clean pieces of white fabric to cover the chaos. Do you know how messy your room looks with all the junk from your closet constantly glaring at you?
3. Nels has a new "work" computer to do all his freelance jobs on. It's great and fast. - And frees up the other computer all for little old me. Since we don't have a lot of space in our house, this computer is finding a new home - in the corner of my bedroom. --- In the corner that will be occupied by a new/old desk with a new coat of turquoise paint on it. The desk that I will be picking up in the morning; because after taking the middle seat out of the van - all by myself (seriously, our neighbors probably think that I am one . . . ambitious lady :) - I played around on the computer so long that the Youth Ranch Thrift Store had "just barely typed in the code to lock up the place for the night." It will be fabulous to get it and paint it . . . in the morning.
4. Nels will be home tomorrow! I don't care if he works all day on video projects; it will just be nice to have him home! He has worked the last three nights running a video camera at the Eastern Idaho State Fair - and informed me this morning that Huey Lewis says "hi". :) The nights previous to that, he's been working late on various video jobs. I love being a wife - as opposed to a single mom.
5. I got lots of good ideas for different decorating projects today. I'm really looking forward to repainting Hazel and Lilie's room and painting my family room. I just need to get in the groove.
4 comments:
Love your thoughts and upcoming projects! I had hoped to stop by and say "HI" on my way back from MT but cruised through IF instead in a need to "just get home!"
Hopefully we can get together sometime soon!
what is it with you and painting when you are pregnant??? I guess that is better than moving. Hope you are doing well, we are doing great. Don't forget about the project you "owe" me :-)
Hurray for your fabulesness!!! I love it. I am excited to hear and see all your projects. Your awesome!
What?!?!?? I've read this post a while ago....
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! Oh, I am just so happy right now for your sweet little family! :)
Post a Comment