Poor blog. Poor, poor blog. So sad, lonely, neglected blog. There are just better things to do with my time, lately. Things that just will not wait. Children. Gardens. Yards. Laundry. Children. Laundry. Dishes. Sweeping. Yard. Children. Watching the entire final season of Battlestar Galactica with Nels in two days. :) Yep. Those kind of things. I DO, however, have things that I want to say. I want to tell you about our marvelous trip to Seattle and show you updated pictures of my yard. Hmm. We'll see.
You are not forgotten, my dear. You are in my thoughts.
3 comments:
Yep I agree. Maybe blog instead of sleeping then you would have time!
I know it! I think the blog bug is gone for awhile...more important things to do! :) It was fun to see you last week! Thanks a TON!
come baaaaaaack. i've missed you.
Post a Comment