Sunday, June 7, 2009
More to Come.
It's hard to blog when you haven't been home. We are finally home. We've been gone for over a week. Crazy. And FUN! As I read my sisters' blogs, I feel kind of left out of all the family fun lately. BUT, we have been having our own family fun. Having fun with my sweet, sweet cousin and her family. I love my family! My fish are alive. My plants are alive. We are alive. And I am TIRED. - Do you ever get weird feelings when you're tired? Feelings that are not real most of the time? I do. -- I think there is something to the fact that Satan is associated with darkness. Demons seem to come out at night. --- Sigh. --- We've had a wonderful time. I'm tired. This is random. And I'm excited (and not) to blog about our recent adventures. So much to do. Blogging takes lots of brains to not be entirely random.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yes I was worried that one day I might go over to your house and find a fish floating at the top.....but I didn't thankfully....I did feed them regularly, but was still worried.
I'm so incredibly happy that you came to see us. It was a lot of fun! Thank you so much! I'm with you I have very little brain power left for blogging thus the major lack of it.
Post a Comment