Monday, August 27, 2007

A few random pictures!



Hazel's best bud, Brycen, with her at the Splash Park in Rexburg.



Have you ever seen a more perfect drawing of me? I bet it's safe to say you haven't! I absolutely LOVE Hazel's people drawings! I have literally pages and pages of them that I can't throw away!


Chocolate Cake??? Coming right up!




I don't know what all kids are like, but mine love nature! There is nothing that they would rather bring in the house every day more than a rock, a stick, a leaf, a ladybug, or an ant! This is Lilie's stick - she loves it!


Hazel LOVES to ride her bike on our back patio.


This is Lilie learning to dress herself! I tried "really hard" to explain to her that tank tops are not meant to go on bums, but she just wouldn't listen!



My ever cuddly Hazel!

5 comments:

Wes Dyer said...

I so totally love your blog and am so happy that I can see what you are up to and laugh at how silly life can be. Wow that was a really long sentence. Your girls are adorable! I love the tank top underwear! Ha! Ha! Love you,
Amber Dyer

The Moore Family: said...

You've done a wonderful job on this, Rachel. We love seeing what you've been up to. The house looks great! Thanks for the updates! Tracy

The Ricks Family said...

soooooo funny!

Melyni + Alma said...

Lilie is such a hoot!! Hey check out my blog melmapowell.blogspot.com its not too exciting or anything but I added you to mine

Thomas Family said...

Rachel! I am not going to tell how I found your blog - (I'm a true stalker) but your kids are adorable and getting soooo big! And congrats on the soon to be arrival...when is she due, or is she already here! Anyways, it was good to see you even if it was only online!
love,
becca