Bwahahahaha!!! That. Was. Awesome!!!I use oil of olay...and i honestly haven't noticed a difference. LOL! Maybe it's KEEPING me young. LOL! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
That was really funny. :) Thanks for the great laugh. And I love snuffaluffagus. There is nothing better than snuggling with my sweet toddler. Ha. That is why he is still in my bed. Hmm...maybe it's actually time to remedy that.... nah.
Cute. Very very cute. :-P
Ha!Thanks Rach, I don't get "real" TV so I love seeing a good commercial.
That was great!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Favorite line: "He's going to look like a baby" HA!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Bwahahahaha!!! That. Was. Awesome!!!
I use oil of olay...and i honestly haven't noticed a difference. LOL! Maybe it's KEEPING me young.
LOL! Thanks so much for sharing!!!
That was really funny. :) Thanks for the great laugh. And I love snuffaluffagus. There is nothing better than snuggling with my sweet toddler. Ha. That is why he is still in my bed. Hmm...maybe it's actually time to remedy that.... nah.
Cute. Very very cute. :-P
Ha!Thanks Rach, I don't get "real" TV so I love seeing a good commercial.
That was great!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Favorite line: "He's going to look like a baby" HA!
Post a Comment