Monday, March 14, 2011

If your brain is working better than mine, give me a title.

Oh, my. Some days feel like they lasted a million years. That was today.

I didn't get enough sleep last night due to 1 - staying up late watching a show, 2 - daylight savings, 3 - Lilie being sick with a fever --- on her birthday. No fair.

So today, I took care of four children and cleaned the kitchen. That's about it . . . . Yep. Really. That's about it. That seems kind of sad. However, the kitchen was a mess and my kids are incredibly busy.

My poor kids. Yelling mom, sick Lilie, bored Elsie, busy Violet . . . It was a long day.

I'd like to write about a few things that were on my mind earlier today . . . but honestly, I can't even remember what they were now.

I'd like to write about the crocuses and daffodils that are poking out of my flower bed.

I'd like to write about my sweet girls' birthdays this last week, but there is so much to do and I have a headache - I wouldn't be able to do justice to my feelings for either of them right now. I'm just going to say, we had a WONDERFUL week together. Lots of fun. I hope that I get to write in the next couple of days, but in case it has to wait a little longer, I have to say that I love my Lilie and I love my Violet. They are pure sunshine in my life. Our family would never be complete without either one of them.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

I totally get what you are saying...I feel the same way...like I only have half a brain and that isn't even working every well! Good luck! Can't wait to hear about the birthdays!

Deanna said...

Hey! I've been thinking 'bout ya. Wanna get together on, Thursday maybe? At a park for lunch or after naps and kids home from school? I'll need out by then...

This gloomy weather isn't helping my mood much, either. Such is March. LOL!

Thomas Family said...

Hey taking care of 4 kids and cleaning a kitchen is a BIG deal! So good for you!

Amber said...

I can't wait to see all the cute pictures and hear the details of their special days. You're awesome! 2 more days =D!