2 - I cleaned all day and finished several cleaning projects that I've been putting off. I love clean windows. I love windows that don't have water spots on them, or frosting, or milk, or snot, or nose prints. -- Okay, so the nose prints are kind of cute. :)
3 - The weather has been beautiful this week. So thankful for one last beautiful week. - Who knows what the coming weeks will bring, but I'm just thankful that we had this glimpse of Fall.
4 - The girls were "arguing" in the van tonight as we were driving around - arguing about where we were going. They finally got to a point where Hazel just said, "Well, you'll see." Lilie: "Well, YOU'LL see!" Then Elsie piped in: "No! I'm E-sie! I'm wight he-ya!" (I'm right here.) Ah, I love my funny kids! They make me happy. Elsie says "dant tyou" (thank you) a lot and she's been telling me all day, "I'm E-sie Mooie Chit." She's the cutest little Elsie Marie Chick.
5 - I love my husband. He loves me. It's happy.
3 comments:
You have such a cute little family. :)
I love it!! It has been beautiful here too. Especially today. To bad the kids are napping and Dallen has been at school all day practicing for a test on Mon.
We miss you. Lately Brycen has been crying for his "real friends". I think that his birthday has spurred it along. He was really upset when I told him Hazel would not be able to come :-( It makes me so sad.
Ha! I love it! I love all your fabulousness especially your awesome girls arguing. Very cute. I love that Elsie knows her name is not YOULSEE. LOL!!!
Post a Comment