On the bright side,
I've finished working on my main flower bed! Hooray for me! I spent two days bending over my dirt. I've not been so worn out in a very long time --- and I'm no woosie. But it's much more manageable now.
This past weekend we had our wonderful friends, the Grafs, come visit. We've known them for coming up on eight years this fall and we still love each other! :) (Really hope that we didn't infect your family, Hannah!)
And I had a GREAT Mother's Day. The only thing I wanted, aside from sleeping in till 9 and Nels feeding everyone breakfast :), was to go for an afternoon drive with my little family. We drove over to Palisades Reservoir in Swan Valley and played at the beach, skipping rocks, mud slinging, chasing pelicans and seagulls, and eating sandwiches. It was so . . . perfect. I have so many wonderful memories of spending time playing in lakes and rivers and being soaked and dirty and fulfilled. It was awesome to build some more of those sweet memories with my own darling children and husband. I loved it. A perfect Mother's Day.

The final reason I haven't been blogging much is because we are never home. We've gone to Utah twice within the past three weeks (for Nels' work), we're heading to Mnt. Home tomorrow to visit with Nels' parents (for fun), and we'll be driving down to Utah again this coming weekend (for family pictures). Craziness. Serious craziness. Our kids are troopers. AND LOVE their grandparents.
3 comments:
I can see why you aren't blogging...too much fun! :) Happy Belated Mother's Day!
Ugh! The "crud" is the worst. I'm glad that you're all feeling better now. See you Saturday!
You blog way more then I do! I am horrible about it! I need to do better at it! I love Mother's Day! It is always bright and sunny and filled with cheer!
Post a Comment