Thursday, May 14, 2009

Hard Core Kid


As we were heading back from Utah last weekend, the girls were listening to their little iPods. Lilie had hers a bit loud. Like, I could hear it perfectly all the way in the front of the van, kind of loud. I was getting ready to turn around and ask her to turn it down when she turned to Hazel, and yells, 
Hazel! When I get it weally loud,
I can feel it in my bwain!

Nels and I laughed and laughed. Nels was proud of his hard-core daughter. 

4 comments:

Sara Newton said...

Rachel, that is awesome!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I love this story so much. I have a feeling that she and Nels will share a lot of bonding moments through music when she gets older. :)

Hannah said...

That is so hilarious!!! I can hear Lilie saying that right now!

lynsey said...

she is such a tough chick. love that picture of her!