Well, we're here in our new house. Here is the long-awaited picture for all those who have been asking for the past 2 months! Looking at it this way, it's actually pretty cute, isn't it? We're (I'm) constantly working on making our little home more and more beautiful...it's got a long way to go, so each improvement feels like a home remodel! Nels is almost done with his movie (hopefully this week!) and then I'm putting him to work! Baby "Elsie" has her debut scheduled for about a month from now and we're really looking forward to seeing her!
Right now it's nearly 1 in the morning...I just wanted to see how this was done. I'll really get on updating this with some fun pictures and info about the past few months as soon as I can!
4 comments:
Rachel it is great to finally see your house, don't worry, we will come and see it in person soon. Hope to see ya soon
Christin
Your girls are so cute and I can't believe how big there are! Your house likes cute too!
I love your sweet home and your girls look so big! I can't believe it. And I love the name you've picked out for your baby. How cute!
Rachel- It is great to see you guys on this. We will be coming up for the holidays, so hopefully we can stop in and see everyone.
Later- Mike
Post a Comment