Cute kitties & gorgeous fabrics.
(((Sigh)))
Our new baby is named Jean Grey. The girls love her.
Love. Her.
And I like her quite a bit too. :)
And this fabric? We are going to have some fun together over the next couple months. Many of these are fabrics that I've been drooling over for a couple of years. I was giddy when they came in the mail today.

Dancing-around giddy. Pestering-Nels-to-tell-me-how-much-he-loved-them-too - kind of giddy. It was ridiculous, but I am SO excited!



3 comments:
oooo can't wait to see what you make with those!!! (and that kitty almost makes me want one....almost) :)
Where do you buy your fabric online? They're pretty!! I really want to find some affordable chevron fabric!! Cute kitty!! I wish I wasn't allergic to them! I'm sure we'd have one:)
Oh, little Jean Grey you almost convince me to get a kitten. If only you could stay little. =) What a cute addition to your family.
Post a Comment